For Trustees and Advisors

For Trustees and Advisors

If you are a trustee, financial advisor, or attorney assisting a client with naming Ocean Conservancy an estate beneficiary, please use this information to name us:

Ocean Conservancy, a Washington, DC nonprofit corporation, with a principle business address of 1300 19th Street NW, 8th Floor, Washington DC 20036.
Tax ID: 23-7245152

Download Tax Exempt Letter

We hope you will encourage your client to let us know of his or her plans. We would like to say thank you and, with permission, provide appropriate recognition for such generosity. Notifying us of an estate gift helps ensure that we receive the gift intended for us and ensures that the donor’s wishes can be honored.

If you are administering an estate that names Ocean Conservancy as a beneficiary, please provide your contact information (name, address, phone number, and email). We will be in touch with you to express our appreciation for the gift, and inquire how and to whom we might acknowledge it.

Please direct all estate gift correspondence to the national office of Ocean Conservancy at this address:

Attn: Office of Planned Giving
1300 19th St. NW
8th Floor
Washington, DC 20036

If you have any questions please contact Charlotte Meyer, Director, Planned Giving, at 800-519-1541 or